To build a Form1 form for your site you need to use Form1 Builder Software.
Form1 is a single file web form and form to email processor. Form1 provides a fully customizable form and the script for processing and delivering form submissions to your email address. All you need to do upload Form1 to your server and you have a fully functional form, without the need for additional form processing cgi scripts. You can also modify, add or copy html code to create a form to your exact requirements.
Form1 incorporates your delivery email address in its php server side code. Your delivery email address is not displayed in browsers or browser source code and cannot be harvested by spam emailers unlike standard form processing scripts which include your delivery email address in the web page source code.
Form1 runs on your web server. To run Form1 your server must support the php scripting language. Most commercial web servers support php. For information on php and how to check if it is available on your server goto What is php?
- Single file form, including form, form processing code and user message pages.
- All processing code is server side php scripting and can never be viewed or accessed by users. This protects your delivery email address from email harvesters.
- Auto Responder feature to automatically send the form user an email on form submission.
- Automatically include User Cookie values in form submission.
- Automatically include User Variables i.e browser and server information in form submission.
- Processing code detects Required Form Variables and provides prompts for users.
- Integrate your own pages for display or use default messages for form user prompts and messages.
- Includes Email validity checks.
- Predefined field structures identify input variables including User Name, Email and Subject.
- Capacity to include an Email Copy check box to send a copy of the form to the form user.
- Processes all form fields automatically.
- Field name protocols allow you to define delivered fields for the form delivery email.
- From Email can be set as Form User in the form delivery email enabling email reply function.
- Verification Code can be automatically added to the form delivery email and used with an email filter to ensure the email originates from the form to eliminate spam email.
- Display as HTML before Submission displays the form input as a html web page prior to form submission.
- The capacity to Alphabetically Sort Delivered Data by Form Field Name.
- Form delivery email can be set as plain text or multipart HTML format.
- Access Password option to set a password to access the form.
- Apply a Cascading Style Sheet (CSS) to the default html notification pages, and forms built using Quick Form and Designer Form functions.
- File Attachment capacity including file type and size control.
- Mathematical Functions including plus, minus, multiply and divide can be incorporated as simple form fields.
- Form data can be sent as a CSV (Comma Separated Value) Data File or a XML (Extensible Markup Language) Data File attachment to the form delivery email. For easy importing into spreadsheets and data bases.
- Capacity to adjust SMPT Mailserver Setting to match the server send_mail settings and domain mailserver.
- Ability to develop Multi Page Forms.
- Maintain Form Content by adding form contents memory to ensure input is never lost.
- Our clients keep telling us that this software has more features and is easier to use than anything else...by far...and it keeps getting better. What more can we say!
Form1 (the generated form code) runs on your web server. To run Form1 your server must support the php scripting language. Most commercial web servers support php. For information on php and how to check if it is available on your server goto What is php?
You can Try Form1 right now and test run some of the features. To build a Form1 form for your site you need Form1 Builder Software. You can Try Form1 Builder Software directly in your browser to see how easy it is to build forms for your site. Then Download Form1 Builder, install it on your computer and use it in evaluation mode free of charge. When you Register Form1 Builder you can build as many Form1 forms as you like for your registered domain.
Form1 Builder - Extensive range of features. Build forms with ease. It runs directly in your browser.
- Build the complete form including processing code with a couple of clicks directly in your browser.
- Add an Auto Responder to your form.
- Include user Cookie values in your form.
- Include user variables ie browser and server information.
- Set up your own Required form variables.
- Fully integrates into your site.
- Incorporates the base Form1 engine with improvements.
- Secure your email address.
- Plus a whole pile more....
Available now, give Form1 Builder a test run and let us know your thoughts.