Form1 Builder Software
Update Now Available - Version 30
- Greater Security with increased protection against form hijacking, email injection, spam and email harvesting. Information on Form Hijacking is available at What is Form Hijacking?.
- Email BCC capacity.
If you are a registered user of Form1 Builder Version 20 you can update to Version 30 free of charge. Simply Download Version 30, install it in the same directory as your current Form1 Builder and all registration details will be maintained.
Form1 Builder runs in your web browser and allows you to easily build any web form. It applies the base Form1 structure to provide a single file form with a hidden email delivery address and an extensive range of benefits and options.
Form1 Builder software provides:
- User friendly click and build interface for form code generation.
- Capacity to develop basic to complex forms easily and quickly.
- Quick Form option to generate a form with a couple of clicks, just add your email address and your form is up and running.
- Designer Form click and add function so you can include any form fields you require.
- Ability to use an Existing Form as the base of a new Form1.
- Full form customization directly in the Form Code text area or any text editor.
- Form Code which can be simply pasted to existing web forms.
- Inbuilt file Upload function to upload built forms directly to your server.
- A form with no coding required.
- Forms that anyone can build.
All Form Code generated includes the extensive benefits and options provided by Form1 processing including:
- Single file form, including form, form processing code and user message pages.
- All processing code is server side php scripting and can never be viewed or accessed by users. This protects your delivery email address from email harvesters.
- Auto Responder feature to automatically send the form user an email on form submission.
- Automatically include User Cookie values in form submission.
- Automatically include User Variables i.e browser and server information in form submission.
- Processing code detects Required Form Variables and provides prompts for users.
- Integrate your own pages for display or use default messages for form user prompts and messages.
- Includes Email validity checks.
- Predefined field structures identify input variables including User Name, Email and Subject.
- Capacity to include an Email Copy check box to send a copy of the form to the form user.
- Processes all form fields automatically.
- Field name protocols allow you to define delivered fields for the form delivery email.
- From Email can be set as Form User in the form delivery email enabling email reply function.
- Verification Code can be automatically added to the form delivery email and used with an email filter to ensure the email originates from the form to eliminate spam email.
- Display as HTML before Submission displays the form input as a html web page prior to form submission.
- The capacity to Alphabetically Sort Delivered Data by Form Field Name.
- Form delivery email can be set as plain text or multipart HTML format.
- Access Password option to set a password to access the form.
- Apply a Cascading Style Sheet (CSS) to the default html notification pages, and forms built using Quick Form and Designer Form functions.
- File Attachment capacity including file type and size control.
- Mathematical Functions including plus, minus, multiply and divide can be incorporated as simple form fields.
- Form data can be sent as a CSV (Comma Separated Value) Data File or a XML (Extensible Markup Language) Data File attachment to the form delivery email. For easy importing into spreadsheets and data bases.
- Capacity to adjust SMPT Mailserver Setting to match the server send_mail settings and domain mailserver.
- Ability to develop Multi Page Forms.
- Maintain Form Content by adding form contents memory to ensure input is never lost.
- Our clients keep telling us that this software has more features and is easier to use than anything else...by far...and it keeps getting better. What more can we say!
Form1 (the generated form code) runs on your web server. To run Form1 your server must support the php scripting language. Most commercial web servers support php. For information on php and how to check if it is available on your server goto What is php?
If your server does not support php or you would prefer to not to process your forms using your server ezyForm Hosting provides a hosted form processing service.
ezyForm Hosting - form processing made easy. Have ezyForm process your forms for you. A quick, economical and easy web form solution. By pointing your form action to your ezyForm processing account you can have the form data delivered to your email address, it's as simple as that. You can open a New Account and give it a test run free for 7 days.
ezyForm Hosting accounts are based on the Form1 processing engine and support most Form1 features and functionality. So if you are looking for a quick and easy way to process your web forms try ezyForm Hosting.
"This is the first time I had tried to use any kind of forms and PHP programming...I really appreciate the time you took and the fast responses to my questions. I will definitely be recommending your site and software to others."
"I love your form builder..."
"Love the interface being browser based. Keep up the good work!"
"This was much easier to use than a perl script, and I received a quick and helpful response to all my questions."
"Your program works great and saves me development time over writing cgi scripts. We use many forms for feedback and promotions with our different suppliers but never have the time to develop electronic scripts. So we relied on paper and mail which proved to be very ineffective. Your program allows me the time to get our forms out quickly in our e-mails and selected web sites."
"Worked like a charm."
"I am enjoying your software. THANKS SO MUCH for all of your help."
"...just thank you...I don't understand cgi, cgi-bin, php or the likes and am pleased with the results and the ease of editing provided in your product."
"...found it to be a very short learning curve. I found the software by searching for form builders. I tested close to 20 of them and found this one to be heads up higher than all the others."
"Wow, someone else is working on a Sunday evening. Even more, a software company that takes the time to respond. Thank you so much for the response. Now I know that I picked the right company for my form processing."
"Let me know if you come up with any other 'demon' solutions for the business user, it seems that you and your associates have a lot of followers including myself so I would be interested in knowing about any new or up-dated software from your stable."
You can Try Form1 Builder right now and test run some of the features. Then Download Form1 Builder and use the evaluation version free of charge to create forms. When you are convinced of Form1 Builder's value Register Form1 Builder online for just US$39.00.